Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gretchen and Tamra: The Competition Lives!

It’s a one –sided competition because Gretchen Rossi doesn’t compete with Tamra Barney.

Expect the usual Gretchen jealousy from Tamra on The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5.

Gretchen posted this photo on Twitter of Slade Smiley building her a fence. Since I can’t imagine Slade doing any physical labor, I looked;

Here is my sweet man building my fence for me in the garage! I love him! He's so good to me!

Slade seems to be looking and holding, not building! Ever wonder what Jo de la Rosa thinks about all this?

A few minutes later, Tamra tweets:

Simon has been helping me clean the house all morning...what a wonderful hubby

39 minutes ago from web

Let the pettiness go on, and on, and on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's really pathetic... Never to be outdone, she has to make a statement. Maybe she should get off the computer and stop stalking so many websites and Gretchen obsessively... or, ya know, GET A JOB. She should obsess over her children and her failing marriage as opposed to seeing what everyone else is doing.

Anonymous said...

Tamra is obviously trying so desperately to show us that her marriage is fine, however I highly doubt that. Simon is as anal as they come, and can't hide his embarrassment of Tamra any longer. Are you saying that just because Gretchen tweeted something, Tamra had to? If so...Tamra's clearly obsessed!