Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Gretchen Rossi / Tamra Barney No Longer BFFs

gretchen rossi

We knew it wouldn't last. Many regarded the "detente" between and during Season 7 of the Real Housewives of Orange County as fake, done for the good of their storylines, and used as a vehicle to attack .

The truce was of more benefit to Gretchen,  in an attempt to get Tamra to STFU about her life with Jeff Beitzel and , not to mention the phony hook-up with .

Tamra allegedly slammed Gretchen's character and her singing ability to a local Orange County blogger.   This is Gretchen's reply:

 

“I was surprised to hear she questioned the friendship she has with me. Her and I talk often and I certainly did not know she felt this way, however I’m not naive to the fact that we had some hiccups this season as all friendships do. I think I have realized with her that when you call her out about things she goes on the attack and lashes back at you. This season she was texting me one thing about a situation, but on camera displaying another. I’m just a straight shooter, I don’t talk out both ends of my mouth. So I asked her on camera what the deal was and how come she was texting me one thing but doing another, needless to say that didn’t go over very well and things got a little weird with us for a minute, but I thought we worked through it and were back on good terms. Perfect example is this interview with you guys, when I asked her about it she texted me it was all BS and you guys completed manipulated the story, but then you guys said you have voice recordings of her saying this about me, so as anyone would feel, sometimes it’s hard to know what the truth is. However as a friend I want to give her the benefit, so I have to believe her.             source

Another one bites the dust.

The Real Housewives of Orange County Return for Season 8 on April 1.

 

No comments: