Monday, May 18, 2009

Gretchen Rossi and Jay Photoglou in Court

gretchen

As usual, Jay Photoglou gives his “friend”, Nik Richie at TheDirty , the first statement from court.

Statement To TheDirty.com from Photoglou:

“Court Friday was a bitter sweet day for me. The Judge dismissed Gretchen’s allegations with prejudice (when a case is dismissed for good reason and the plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim). There was no settlement between Gretchen and I, so the judge did this on his own. Gretchen by not showing up saved herself from revealing some facts that would have proved some of her lies. One of the easiest lies to prove was on the show Gretchen stated we dated before her and Jeff. In court Papers Gretchen stated we met Jan 8th 2008 (thus every picture of us together was from Jan 2008 to Feb 2009). Another was we were going to prove that I never called and threatened to kill Gretchen Her dogs etc. We had Gretchen’s phone record subpoenaed to show our point. (I can not go into further detail about this because of possible criminal charges against Gretchen). We were going to show over 100 text messages were exchanged between Gretchen and I on the day of the taping of the reunion show Jan 31st 2009. The first one of the day from Gretchen to me said “thanks honey..thank u for being there this morning to hug me and wish me well… I love u very much..pray god gives me wisdom and strength today”. There were others that told me of the lies that were taped. Another point we were going to make was on the reunion show she gave a story of what happened the night of my call to Tamra (which was a total lie) and in the Restraining order Gretchen gave a totally different story closer to the truth and it never mentioned that I slid my hand on her. This is one of the reasons I called Evolution film and tape and put them on notice there were lies told by Gretchen about me on the reunion show. Lies that would damage my reputation. Evolution told me I would be protected because they wouldn’t use my last name. It is my opinion that Gretchen did not show up to court because she knew there were differences between the police report she filed with Costa Mesa Police Dept. the statements she made on the reunion show and accusations she made in the Restraining order. This could have subjected her to arrest and/or perjury. Gretchen soon will have some explaining to do and I hope the truth comes out. I never threatened Gretchen, I never broke into her house (Gretchen is just trying to discredit me and protect her “storyline” that she portrayed on the show). I was listed as an emergency contact on her home alarm (who lists someone as an emergency contact with the security password unless they are close) a place I lived. I hope Gretchen realizes I am not out to harm her, never have been, I am just to try to restore my name and reputation. Gretchen knows I want a PUBLIC apology and reimbursement for the tens of thousands of dollars I have had to spend defending myself because of her lies. Now it looks like she is going to try to just stick her head in the sand and try to let this go away. I hope Gretchen understands the trouble she could be in if she is charged with the crimes she has committed. There is so much more and as time goes on it will come out.”

Not edited for spelling /grammar

Jay Photoglou’s obsession continues...

Watch What Happens

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I forgot, Evolution Film and Tape was called by me 2 weeks before they aired the reunion show. They could have edited out the lies.

Anonymous said...

Jay your such a fucking douche bag liar. The case was taken off calendar by Gretchen, not by the judge. The judge never heard the case. Gretchen is simply letting the DA and Costa Mesa PD handle your sorry ass. You only wish you had a platform to continue your bullshit, but she pulled the media rug right out from under neath you. Go liar a little more you stocker fuck. Does Simon know your trying to bang Tamra? She is even dumb enough to fall for that. Now you know why Jessica dumped your gay, broke ass. Everyone has caught on. We all know about you coke head. Haven't you figured it out, no one wants you around. Fuck off!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Jay Jay go away. Don't come back another day. Was that childish enough for ya Jay? Just wanted to make sure you understood.